2009年10月22日木曜日

Title :SKYJACK!
Author:TIM VICARY
Publisher (level):Oxford (3)
Summary
A few persons hijacked a plane. They asked  the government to release their two friends who commited serious crime.  Helen Sandberg ,a prime minister ,  deeled with this hijack. But she encountered an impenetrable difficulty. Incidentally,  Carl, her husband ,was in the  plane. The criminals found the fact.  So they utilized the fact for negotiation. But Helen desided wise operation and solved this incident.
Evaluation: 4 stars
 This story is very exciting. Appearnces was absolutely against her because her husband was in the plane. So I thought  she can not solve this incident.  But she was very clever and solved. I was very impressed. This is why I like this book.  But in this book , too many simple phrases are used. So I did not  marked 4 stars.I think more difficult phrases should be used .

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿