2009年11月30日月曜日

Title:MR BEAN IN TOWN
Author:John Escott  , Andy Hopkins , Joceljyn Potter
Publisher(level):Penguin(2)
Summary:
  This book has two stories.
  1.Mr.Bean is very crazy man. On his birthday, he went to a restaurant.He asked sirloin steak. It was medium. But he thought the medium steak was tasteless. He didn’t want to eat it. But he thought he should not leave a part of the steak because he didn’t want other people to think that he was ill-mannered. So he tried to hide the steak. 
  2. He went to a coin laundry. He should wash his underpants that he put on. So he took off his trouser. Accidentally, a woman mistook the trouser for her skirt. So he was troubled.

Evaluation:4 stars:
 I enjoyed this book very much. I think Mr. Bean is very crazy. But he was very funny. He made me laugh. I was healed by reading this book. I want to watch the movie of the story.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿