2009年12月9日水曜日

Title: NELSON MANDELA
Author: COLEEN DEGNAN- VENESS
Publisher(Level): Penguin(2)
Summary:
Nelson Mandela was born in South-Africa .It was 1918 when he was born.
South-Africa was governed by white men. So many black man were persecuted by white men. MANDELA was very clever. He started to protest to the government. But he was arrested. He continued to protest in the prison. His activity was spread across the world. At last, Black men got freedom.

Evaluation:4stars
I thought Mandela was great revolutionist. He was very kind to everyone.I want to kind and clever man like him. To be like him, I should study hard and think deeply. I should train my brain to be like him. Next year, the World Cup is going to be held. If it was not for the revolution by Mandela,I think the event was not be held. So he was very great.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿