2009年12月22日火曜日

Title:SHEELA
Author:John Escott
Publisher(level): NEW WAVE(2.4)
Summary:
Sheela was a high school student girl. Her grades in school was bad.So her father thought she was a stupid girl. Her father ran a super market. He was rich. One day, his money in his super marlet was robbed by a robber. And Sheela and her father were kidnapped. But Sheela was very clever.  She ran away from a robber and  broke  the car that was used by the robber. Then she called the police.   Her father was liberated and the robber was arrested.  Her clever action  lifted her in her father's eyes.
Evaluation(3stars):
 I enjoyed this book. It was interesting. But I thought the book was too simple.  
 I  thought Sheela was clever and brave.  If I were in her situation, I would not take any action. I want to be brave like her.   I think she can get good results in school. I think She should try. Ithink She can success in the  future. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿