2009年12月14日月曜日

Title:CALIFORNIA
Author:John Escott
Publisher(level):Oxford(2)
Summary:
California is a very wonderful state.Once, the Gold Rush happened in this state. People who want to become rich moved to California.Many towns developed by the movement. Many stores,houses,roads were made for the people who came to California to get gold.
Nowadays,very famous town , Hollywood is in California. Hollywood is the origin of American movies.Many people all over the world like these movies. Also ,natures are very beautiful in the state. California has vast national parks.We can see wonderful sights in these parks.If you go to America, you should visit California by all means.

Evaluation:3stars
I have never been to America. So I don't know much about American state.But this book told me the attraction of California. I felt the state is very nice state. I want to go to Los Angels. In the city , I want to see baseball games. I like the Major Leagues . I want to go to national park too. I like to watch natures. Someday, I want to go to California.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿