2009年12月21日月曜日

Title:MURDER at Mortlock Hall
Author: Donald Dallas
Publisher(level):New Wave(2.4)
Summary:
The murder happened in a exclusive hotel in England.Trevor Marshall ,a rich businessman, was killed.Though he was very rich, some people hated him because Trevor deceived those people once.
To search the killer, the police interrogated the guests and employees of the hotel . Some of them hated Trevor. Finally, the killer was arrested.The killer was an old woman. Her son was deceived by Trevor and got much debt. So she killed Trevor.

Evaluation:3stars
I like crime fiction. So I enjoyed this book. There were some suspects. Reading the book ,I guessed who was the true criminal. At first, I thought the true criminal was a middle-aged businessman. But my expectation was not right. I was surprised. I never thought
an old woman killed Trevor.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿